A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.
Your Success and Happiness lies in you. Resolve to Keep happy, an your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties. ~ Helen Keller
“What you do and what you accomplish is only the tip of the Iceburg of what’s possible for you!” ~ Les Brown
Friday and Today an Iceberg depicts life. The Truth about things in your life sometimes lurk beneath the surface of you life. Decisions reached daily carry Good, Bad & Ugly consequences. Like an Iceburg, People see only the Surface of Your life.
Hard work, risk struggles, failures, successes and more conceal themselves just out of sight of what we portray to the World, family and friends. Yet, as a person’s personality developments hopefully the long list of adjectives that make up who your are … mature and form the best and brightest being you will ever become.
Dream Big and Dare to Fail ~ Norman Vaughn
Many people say, “If you can Dream it, You can Do it!” What is Your Dream?
To create a life that matters to you, consider the following Questions from Texas Forest Country Living. by Peter Bissonette from Texas Forest Country Living
- What gives your life meaning? What brings you the greatest joy? Is there a shift like that you can make?
- Are your thoughts toxic or supportive? Are negative thoughts and self-doubt or the criticism of others drowning out that voice inside of your head—that whisper or “silent scream” telling you what really matters? (click the link above.)
- Are you taking action? What are you doing to bring you closer to your goals or attract into your life people and activities that will support you?
- When you align your thoughts and actions with what gives your life meaning, you magnify your passion and impart greater clarity to your purpose than ever before.
For More of the Story, Go Here –> TexasForestCountryLiving.com
- Why am I here on earth? Why are we here on earth? To Proclaim God’s Praises, Love God, Love Others! Why on earth am I here?
- 1 Peter 2:9, NKJV But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
- Matthew 37-39, ESV And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
- Matthew 5:16, NIV Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
Monday Morning Encouragement: You will never Change your Life until you Change Something you Do Daily. The Secret of your Success is found in your Daily Routine.