- If you are a mother, keep up the good work! We know you have a job that’s tough and we salute you!
- If you wanted to be a mom and God never answered that prayer we can and will pray for you!
- As a mom there’s nothing wrong with pampering yourself!
- If your mom has gone to heaven, we will pray for you and want to find a way to honor your mom this Mother’s Day. She wouldn’t want you to be sad!
- If you had a less than perfect mom give her and yourself the gift of forgiveness!
“Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you’re so close to freedom.“ – Lauren Oliver
The change will push sunsets later into the evening hours and sunrises later into the morning hours. The cost is that “springing forward” will temporarily disrupt the sleep of millions of Americans.
The big idea is to shift the number of daylight hours we get into the evening. So if the sun sets at 8 pm instead of 7 pm, we’d presumably spend less time with the lights on in our homes at night, saving electricity.
One of the best parts of Super Bowl Sunday besides the game are the amazing foods that are made. Chili, pizza, nachos and wings are the overall standard entrees during Super Bowl Sunday around the country.
A recent study conducted by Google shows what each state in the USA prefers during the big game and the results will surprise you.
Alabama: White chicken chili