Never Let the Things You Want Make You Forget the Things You Have. ~ tobymac #SpeakLife Continue reading
- Here are some good ideas so that your leftover candy does not go to waste, or to your midriff.
- Send it to the troops. There are several organizations that let you donate your leftover Halloween candy to the troops.
- Donate it. You can donate your leftover Halloween candy to a local nursing home or women’s shelter or food bank.
- Bake with it. There are so many recipes that can be found online some of our favorites include Butterfinger Cake, Tootsie Roll surprise cupcakes and cookies topped with M&Ms.
- Bring it to the office.
- Stuff a Piñata with it.
- Use it for stocking stuffers or gifts. You can purchase holiday themed bags and. Most candy will still be good to eat in December.
- Freeze it for later. Most candy freezes well. You can freeze candy in small plastic bags to use for baking or special treats later. You can even use your thawed out candy to decorate a gingerbread house in the winter.
- Use it for teacher’s gifts.
The trees are about to show us, how Lovely it is to Let the Dead Things Go. Anonymous
“Three things will last forever – faith, hope, and love – and the greatest of these is love.”
1 Corinthians 13:13
“Enjoy the little things in life because one day you`ll look back and realize they were the big things.” ― Kurt Vonnegut Jr.