As the old saying goes, “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” It means that if we haven’t got the opportunity to do the great things, we can gain success by doing the small things perfectly. – Napoleon Hill
Team works = Dream works
“Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. ” ~ Vince Lombardi
What does it take to make a Team Work?
Teams pull the knowledge and experience of a diverse group of employees together to accomplish a short-term or ongoing task.
Elements of and effective Team – (Go Here for More Details) Knowing what it takes for effective teamwork will help you build and maintain high-performance teams throughout your organization.
- Commitment and Trust.
- All members of a high-impact team must be fully committed to achieving the team’s mission and goals.
- Effective teams must have open lines of communication. Communication must be honest and flow between all team members equally.
- Diversity of Capabilities.
- Teams that possess a wide range of professional competencies can be more fully equipped to meet a wide range of challenges. Take time to ensure each team member has skills and strengths to complement the skills, strengths and weaknesses of other on the team.
- High-powered teams must be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions. Team strategies, goals, tasks, workflows and even members can change over the life of the team. Team members should be able to rally together and meet new challenges head-on.
- Creative Freedom.
- All team members should feel free to think creatively–to try new things and fail without the fear of consequences. This aspect of teamwork brings together all of the other elements for effective teamwork.
What Do You Chase?
Don’t mistake Gods’s patience for His absence.
His timing is perfect, and His presence is constant.
He’s always with you.
I’ve learned two things.
I have learned two very important things in Life.
Life Is Like A Camera
Life is Like a Camera: Focus on what’s important, Capture the good times, Develop from the negaitives and If things don’t work out take another shot.