When you’re in a Dark Place, you sometimes tend to Think you’ve been Buried.
Perhaps You’ve Been Planted!
“I think being in Love with Life is a Key to Eternal Youth. Doug Hutchison
“Knowing, My Son, Jesus Christ and His Work on the Cross is the Key to Eternal Life!” God
Whether you Think you Can or you Can’t, Your right! Henry Ford
Teamwork makes the dream work. Team = Everyone Makes The Dream Work!
“Individual commitment to a group effort – that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work. ” ~ Vince Lombardi
What does it take to make a Team Work?
Teams pull the knowledge and experience of a diverse group of employees together to accomplish a short-term or ongoing task.
Elements of and effective Team – (Go Here for More Details) Knowing what it takes for effective teamwork will help you build and maintain high-performance teams throughout your organization.
- Commitment and Trust.
- All members of a high-impact team must be fully committed to achieving the team’s mission and goals.
- Effective teams must have open lines of communication. Communication must be honest and flow between all team members equally.
- Diversity of Capabilities.
- Teams that possess a wide range of professional competencies can be more fully equipped to meet a wide range of challenges. Take time to ensure each team member has skills and strengths to complement the skills, strengths and weaknesses of other on the team.
- High-powered teams must be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions. Team strategies, goals, tasks, workflows and even members can change over the life of the team. Team members should be able to rally together and meet new challenges head-on.
- Creative Freedom.
- All team members should feel free to think creatively–to try new things and fail without the fear of consequences. This aspect of teamwork brings together all of the other elements for effective teamwork.
Go Here For More Details