“The secret of living a life of excellence is merely a matter of thinking thoughts of excellence. Really, it’s a matter of programming our minds with the kind of information that will set us free.” – Charles R. Swindoll
“You are Today where your Thoughts have brought you; You will be Tomorrow where Your Thoughts take You.”
~ James Allen
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
~ Matthew 6:34
God is after your heart, not your accomplishments. Consider which you’re spending more time focusing on. (thedailyverse.com)
- Thoughts and desires,
- Religious Things,
- Fear & Worry
To create a life that matters to you, consider the following Questions from Texas Forest Country Living. by Peter Bissonette from Texas Forest Country Living
- What gives your life meaning? What brings you the greatest joy? Is there a shift like that you can make?
- Are your thoughts toxic or supportive? Are negative thoughts and self-doubt or the criticism of others drowning out that voice inside of your head—that whisper or “silent scream” telling you what really matters? (click the link above.)
- Are you taking action? What are you doing to bring you closer to your goals or attract into your life people and activities that will support you?
- When you align your thoughts and actions with what gives your life meaning, you magnify your passion and impart greater clarity to your purpose than ever before.
For More of the Story, Go Here –> TexasForestCountryLiving.com
- Why am I here on earth? Why are we here on earth? To Proclaim God’s Praises, Love God, Love Others! Why on earth am I here?
- 1 Peter 2:9, NKJV But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
- Matthew 37-39, ESV And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
- Matthew 5:16, NIV Let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
Nothing Binds You Except Your Thoughts;
Nothing Limits You Except Your Fear; and
Nothing Controls You Except Your Beliefs.
~ Marianne Williamson
Does life seem like an uphill battle with no relief? I’ve heard it said, “You make a choice to take a chance to change your life.” So many say those words, but I’ve found it true!
Thoughts on Today: What do you use for your life’s compass? No matter how insightful, wise, experienced, or knowledgeable we may be, only God can guide our steps properly. God asks us to trust him and his wisdom even when we can’t immediately see the rationale behind it. He wants us to recognize his presence, guidance, and grace in all we do. As we trust and as we acknowledge his presence, we suddenly realize that our paths are a lot straighter and our destinations are a lot a closer.
Prayer for the day: Abba Father, please give me courage to not lean on my own understanding. I know my thinking can be flawed and what I intend for good can blow up in my face. Please bless me with wisdom and insight as I seek to live for you in today’s confusing and immoral world. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Have you ever seen that show “Hoarders?” Those houses don’t get cleaned up without a lot of help. (and usually with a lot of drama)! Whatever a person goes through, they usually can’t change there ingrained ways without someone’s help. It can be difficult – actually quite dramatic – at first. But it’s worth it in the end.
So, maybe you just wait. Get very still and listen. I believe you can find what you are listening and looking for…the answers will grip the aches of your broken heart. Pause. Take notice and you will hear the voice of the One who binds up the broken hearted. Joy will spring up.
…Weeping may last through the night but JOY comes in the morning. ~ Psalm 30:5
Waiting for Tomorrow – Mandisa
Part of it goes goes like this – “Maybe today I’ll start believing, that your mercy really is as real as you say it is…I’m making this my moment now, to grab the hand that’s reaching down, to save me, oh you save me…”