A Millennial Job Interview with a Boomer.
They don’t know what to do with each other. 🙂
Get Organized – (ahealthyme.com)
- Spend 15 minutes twice a day clearing out your in-box. Sort incoming mail into categories by priority or by action.
- Break the habit of writing things down on numerous scraps of paper.
- Limit the number of subscriptions you take, and copy articles as soon as you read them. Pass the periodical along to someone else, throw it away or recycle it.
- Daily To-Do lists, as well as larger project lists help you get and stay organized. Use checklists to help do routine things more easily and quickly.
- Say “No” more often. Every time you agree to a new demand, you say no to a previous commitment.