Good Morning Lord, Help me to cease striving and to trust that you will give me all I need today to do the work you’ve given me to do.
You will be faithful to complete the good work you’ve started, and as I step out into my day, I declare Your sovereignty over every area of my life. Amen.
Al, Kevin and Good Friends in the Morning, kswp.org
“The Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.” – Isaiah 7:14
- On a real day — in real history. In a real city — in a real world. The real Savior — to take away all our guilt. The real and only Christ — to fulfill all our hopes. The real Lord — to defeat all our enemies, and make us safe and satisfied for ever.
- You can know Him today. Because On this real day, today — Today not History, You can live in freedom!
- In a real place — Where you are now in this world. Whatever that is
- Knowing The real Savior will take away all your guilt.
- The one and only real Christ — God through Christ will fulfill all your hopes.
- The real Lord — Will defeat all your enemies, and make you safe and satisfied for ever.
So the other day, like every day, I walked to the bus stop to catch the bus to work.
I usually catch the first bus running around 4am so to have enough time to get breakfast before I start my 430shift.
Needless to say, I typically sit at the bus stop alone but today I was accompanied with a man that appeared to be homeless.
He was wearing a suit.. well, what was left of it.
The jacket was ripped on a sleeve. His neck tie was wrapped around his hand to, what I assume, stop the bleeding of a few cuts he had.
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” -Maria Robinson
Your life is full of ups and downs. Sometimes you can get stuck when you have ups and downs. We notice everything in life is falling apart and it doesn’t seem like there’s anyway up. You regret the choices you’ve made.