Tornado 🌪 warning yesterday there was a tornado warning, it’s been a long time since that’s occurred. When the alarm went off on the phone… We paid attention about the storm warning.
Do you have a safe place to Go? … From a major storm or tornado?
Call 800-944-8443 … or do a Shout-out from the app on your phone.
CBN News Reports, A miracle story emerged after a tornado struck Paducah, KY recently, devastating a church building where 40 preschool kids and 10 church staff were going about their day. The only room that survived unscathed was the room the people were in.
TORNADO WATCH OUTLINE UPDATE...
TORNADO WATCH 416 IS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10:00 PM CDT
FOR THE FOLLOWING TEXAS COUNTIES INCLUDED ARE;
ANDERSON ANGELINA AUSTIN
BASTROP BOWIE BRAZORIA
BRAZOS BURLESON CALDWELL
CAMP CASS CHAMBERS
CHEROKEE COLORADO FALLS
FAYETTE FORT BEND FRANKLIN
FREESTONE GALVESTON GONZALES
GREGG GRIMES HARDIN
HARRIS HARRISON HENDERSON
HOUSTON JASPER JEFFERSON
LAVACA LEE LEON
LIBERTY LIMESTONE MADISON
MARION MILAM MONTGOMERY
MORRIS NACOGDOCHES NEWTON
ORANGE PANOLA POLK
RED RIVER ROBERTSON RUSK
SABINE SAN AUGUSTINE SAN JACINTO
SHELBY SMITH TITUS
TRINITY TYLER UPSHUR
VAN ZANDT WALKER WALLER
WASHINGTON WHARTON WOOD
And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.
Colossians 3:15 NLT
Wray High School student snaps tornado selfie before prom A half-mile wide tornado north of Wray made for a unique prom night for Wray High School students on Saturday.
Officials in the town of about 2,500 near the Nebraska border delayed its prom by 45 minutes to ensure the safety of students, according to the school district.
Photos posted on Facebook over the weekend show a pair of formally dressed Wray students posing in front of a funnel cloud in a tuxedo and evening gown. The tornado had formed about three miles behind one of the photo-takers, according to The Weather Channel.
Student Ali Jolie Marintzer — whose mother Heidi snapped the pic of her with prom date Charlie Bator — also grabbed a selfie in which she’s sticking out her tongue while Bator shoots his own pics in the background.
The couple said they checked to make sure the tornado was not approaching them before taking the photo, according to Denver7.
- “You can have everything in life you want if you’ll just help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
- “The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “You don’t get to choose how you’re going to die, only how you’re going to live.” – Joan Baez
What’s In Your Heart
“But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart.”” -1 Samuel 16:7
What’s on the inside is the wheelhouse of your character, not what’s on the outside. Steward what’s inside first, and let the rest of your life stream from that.
Stay safe in the Storm: What to Do During a Tornado
Although today’s going to be a beautIful day, Al is in Nashville and they have been under Tornado watches for the last three days, with Tornados possible here in our future I thought let’s be safe. If you are under a tornado WARNING, seek shelter immediately!
If you are in:
- A structure go to a pre-designated shelter area such as a safe room, basement, storm cellar, or the lowest building level. If there is no basement, go to the center of an interior room on the lowest level (closet, interior hallway) away from corners, windows, doors, and outside walls. Put as many walls as possible between you and the outside. Get under a sturdy table and use your arms to protect your head and neck. Do not open windows.
- A vehicle, trailer, or mobile home- Get out immediately and go to the lowest floor of a sturdy, nearby building or a storm shelter. Mobile homes, even if tied down, offer little protection from tornadoes.
- The outside with no shelter- Lie flat in a nearby ditch or depression and cover your head with your hands. Be aware of the potential for flooding. Do not get under an overpass or bridge. You are safer in a low, flat location.
- Never try to outrun a tornado in urban or congested areas in a car or truck. Instead, leave the vehicle immediately for safe shelter.
- Watch out for flying debris. Flying debris from tornadoes causes most fatalities and injuries
Ways to Fail: We don’t plan to fail but wisdom says that the failure to plan is the reason we ultimately fail. Do the opposite and succeed.
- Focus on all the reasons why it won’t work.
- Don’t bother praying.
- Intend to begin, but don’t start.
- Stop proceeding at the first speed bump.
- Facing backwards, try to recreate the past.
- Whine and complain often.
- Put in only what is required.
- Be a self-centered.
- Find someone to blame.
- Absorb and reflect negativity.
- Ignore wise counsel.
- Be little yourself and others.
- Major on the minors and minor on the majors.
- Don’t prioritize your use of time.
- Don’t budget your money.
- Carry grudges and bear resentments.
- Fail to plan ahead.
- Never learn from mistakes.
- Strive to win every argument.
- Over-commit yourself, saying “yes” to everything.
- Be a fault finder and gossip.
- Be less than truthful.
- Expect to fail.
- Disregard integrity and morality.
- Forget to say “thank you.”