Life is never a straight line, it is full of twists and turns. The best way to lead a happy life is not to avoid them but to embrace them, to find every little happiness in them. W.T.VanderVen
Morning is God’s way of Whispering ONE more time:
- Make a Difference.
- Touch a Heart.
- Encourage a Mind.
- Inspire a Soul,
- Enjoy the Day.
The way we respond to life’s challenges today will determine the strength of our faith tomorrow. – Craig Groeschel
Monday’s Word of the Day: If you really want to do something, you ll find a way! If you don’t, you ll find an excuse.
Sometimes you want to give up. you’re feeling a bit like that today maybe, as you try to run faster and get back in shape to run a half marathon in the spring. If you’re honest, you occasionally feel that way too. Whether it’s a relationship, a job, a heart issue, etc., that feeling of just throwing in the towel seems like a great solution, at least temporarily. While there are times where change is necessary, that’s not giving up. Change isn’t giving up; doing nothing is giving up. Quotes from Rachel Wojo.
Bible Verses for When You Feel Like Giving Up:
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
- Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
- Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the LORD your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. Deut. 31:6
- The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. Psalm 28:7
- But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
- Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Eph. 6:10