- Robert Frost
“The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.”
- Steven Wright
“I got up one morning and couldn’t find my socks, so I called Information. She said, ‘Hello, Information.’ I said, ‘I can’t find my socks.’ She said, ‘They’re behind the couch.’ And they were!
- Benjamin Franklin
“I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.”
- Will Rogers
“The man with the best job in the country is the vice-president. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, ‘How is the President doing this morning?”
- “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” Albert Einstein
- “We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” Winston Churchill
- “Even if you’re on the right track you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” Will Rogers
Question of the Day??? Mothers are the sweetest part of our lives. They are the person who is the most concerned about us throughout their lives. They not only shower their blessings upon us but also fully exercise their right to scold us. From this wisdom comes “Momism“. Doesn’t matter is your a dad or mom, do you repeat it to your kids? If you remember more than one share it. Or comment on it.
Hospice Extreme Makeover Continues
- Volunteers and funds needed for Deep East Texas Association of Builders Extreme Makeover for Hospice
- Work continues to be wrapped up before ribbon cutting on May 13th
- Where -Hospice in the Pines, (former Community Medical Equipment) on Frank Street near Hill Street, Lufkin
- Contact: Brandy Terry, (936)875-3000 for more information.
Weekend Box Office… What’s New At The Movies: “Thor”, “Something Borrowed” and “Jumping The Broom” – Click to hear the latest review.
Or go to Plugged In Caution: some reviews on the Plugged In site may contain mature or graphic content.
If you’re looking for God to show you something clearly, don’t over-pollute what He’s showing you with the thoughts and reasoning of your own mind. God has given you Continue reading
Sometimes you just need peace and quiet. If you’re the type of person who is always amidst the loud hustle-bustle, be sure to take refuge in a secure, quiet resting place every now and then. The peace and tranquility will serve you well.
My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. Isaiah 32:18
- In the end, it is important to remember that we cannot become what we need to be by remaining what we are. MAX DE PREE
- Truth is the most powerful force on earth because it cannot be changed. MIKE MURDOCK
- Don’t let yesterday use up too much of today. WILL ROGERS