Feed Your Faith and Your Doubts with Starve to Death
How do we Feed our Faith and starve our doubts to death? Your fears will starve to death when you feed your faith.
Romans 10:17 “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”
You will not feed your faith by reading Reader’s Digest, the weekend paper, or even by watching TV. Even if you can only read one verse a day, do it now! A verse a day keeps the devil away!
Ask any stylist, job coach or dating expert and they’ll tell you that red stands out. Eyes are immediately drawn to it. Some even say that the color red is a confidence booster and makes you feel powerful. Maybe that’s why we chose the color red to signify our fight against the No. 1 killer in women. Maybe it’s just a coincidence that it’s also the color of our hearts.
God doesn’t Give you what you can handle,
God Helps you handle what you are given!
(The song Shoulders by For King and Country will help if you face problems today and they weight heavy on you. God provides a shoulder for you today. Scroll down)
PrayerWorks: Answered Prayer,
About a year ago I put in a request for a job. The Lord answered that request in January 2015 and again blessed me with another job offer in October. To God be the glory for great things He has done!
I Love God & seek mercy, forgiveness and for Father God to blot out, give freedom from condemnation and I seek grace & mercy. I praise God!
Ways to make Monday’s AWESOME If you have the Monday Blues most weeks, then this is not something you should laugh off or just live with. It’s a significant sign that you are unhappy at work and you need to fix it or move on and find another job. Take time to identify the problem and clarifying what is bothering you then try to be active in finding solutions.
- Prepare for Monday on Friday. Leave yourself as few dreadful tasks as possible on Friday afternoon. If you do have any unpleasant tasks awaiting your attention Monday morning, get them done as early as possible so that you don’t spend the rest of the day procrastinating or “feeling as if there’s a black cloud hanging over your
- Make a list of the things you’re excited about. Sunday evening, list of three things you look forward to at work that week. If you can’t think of three things you look forward to, that might be an indication that you need to make some changes.”
- Get enough sleep and wake up early. Go to bed a little early on Sunday night waking up an extra 15 to 30 minutes early on Monday morning. Have a little “me” time.
- Dress for success. Dress up use Monday as the day to wear your favorite new outfit.
- Be positive. Take time to recognize and appreciate the things that you enjoy about work.
- Make someone else happy. Vow to do something nice for someone as soon as you get to work
- Keep your Monday schedule light. Keep your Monday schedule as clear as possible. This will help you to come into Monday with more ease
- Have a post-work plan. Your day shouldn’t just be about trudging through to get it over with, but about looking forward to something. Make Monday a special day where you get to do something you enjoy at the end. Forbes.com
72 Hour Survival Kit for Under $11
Here’s what I was looking for:
- Food that wasn’t dependent on water or heat to prepare.
- Pop top cans no can opener needed.
- Something that totaled less than $15.
- Something my family and I would actually eat.
- Items that wouldn’t expire for at least a year.
- Something compact and easy to grab in an emergency.
Here’s the Cost Breakdown: I added gas in there for compensation since I’ll be driving all over town to pick up supplies. Plus, it helps round things up nicely. I have to add that I’ve lucked out this month for cost. Lot of items that I got at Costco are on sale right now, like the Snack Pak’s, Fruit Snacks etc. So if you catch this in time, you’ll get a great deal like me. Otherwise, it’ll be a tad more once they’re gone.
Most would say this is not enough water. I agree. But I also know that there should be another source of water in your Emergency items. This is purely for quick escapes and you don’t want to be hauling gallons of water per person!
Read Full Blog Here
A Letter From Melanie Hall (Concerns Mark Hall Surgery)